Join Transcend Cards
Current Job Listing: Marketing Intern
Transcend Cards internships are paid internships and are open to students, recent graduates and those early on in their marketing careers.
This posting will close on November 30th at 11:59 PM EST and applications will not be accepted after this date.
Who we are:
At Transcend Cards, we’re a brand new business about making access to Yu-gi-oh cards easier in North America, and anywhere else for anyone interested.
We're looking for someone who can take instructions from across the world and perform the designated tasks in a timely manner.
You'll be working on:
- Updating stock to the online store
- Designing customized cards
- Creating newsletters
- Managing social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Sale leads research
- eBay, Amazon listings
You'll need to have:
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills
- Graphic or Digital Design skills (e.g. Photoshop)
- A love for asking questions, seeking answers, and working with others to solve difficult design problems
- Work well under pressure, be able to multi-task, responsible, have problem-solving mindset
- Quantitative data and qualitative research skills
- Experience applying a range of research methods with both creativity and critical thinking
- Ability to commit 25-30 hours per week
It's a bonus if you have:
- A knowledge of Yu-gi-oh (and other trading card games)
- Have working knowledge on Canva, Mailchimp, Shopify, Zopim, Facebook Ads, Google Ads
- 2D Design
- Experience in business
Join Transcend Cards for:
- Mentorship. You’ll have both the support and the freedom to approach problems as creatively and efficiently as you can independantly
- Opportunity to work with an international team
- Gain access to multiple start-up ecosystems globally
- Practical experience & working directly with a proven serial entrepreneur
- Flexible working hours and working at home
- Offline and Online training
- Recommendation letter from the founders
- Paid internship
- Salary will be reviewed every 6 months
- 2 weeks probation with full salary
How to apply:
If you’re interested in helping us shape the future of trading cards, apply by submitting your résume and cover letter telling us why we should hire you to firstname.lastname@example.org. Send us a few samples of your work: portfolio, designs, certifications or whatever represents what you do best.